A-American Storage Management has been looked upon as an industry leader for over 45 years. With our innovative and dedicated management team, we are able to specialize in objectives which are beneficial for our partners as well as our tenants. Since our founding in 1973, we've prided ourselves on our ability to provide industry-leading management while still maintaining our family business the way founder Edmund Olson intended.
We have more than 45 years of experience in the self storage industry and are adept at marketing facilities, providing the proper accounting and auditing procedures, and we’re well-versed in lien laws and auction processes. Our proven results make us an excellent resource for your self storage business. We're confident we can help you run your business like a well-oiled machine!
Features and Benefits Include:
- Brand Recognition
- Cost Sharing Benefits (SEO, Marketing & more)
- Fully Integrated Cloud Based Facility Management System
- Customized Approach Based on Your Facility & Market
- Daily & Custom Reporting
- No Long Term Contracts
- Multiple Branding Options
- Additional Revenue through Insurance sales
- Decreased Auction cost & Additional Revenue through our online Auction processes
- Employee Health Care Benefits
- Peace of Mind
WHAT SETS US APART?
A-American Storage Management has the knowledge and resources to operate just as well, if not better than the REIT's of the self storage industry. However, with A-American you will not just receive a "representative", you will have direct access to the corporate office executives by cell, e-mail and in person meetings. We have a proven system for increasing profits and decreasing expenses for the owners we work with. Our properties use one of the most innovative facility management systems in the industry. We create advanced, custom rent raise plans for your property(s) that will increase revenue, while retaining tenants. At A-American we train our managers to understand pricing and discounting in the local market which allows us to stay ahead of the competition. We will provide testimonials from current owners upon request.
- Advanced rent raise protocols to increase revenue and minimize tenant loss.
- Managed rate system to attract potential tenants to select units while minimizing discounts.
- Closely monitor the local market rates and trends.
- Customer service is key, and we train our employees to provide the best atmosphere to each and every customer.
- Take payments and handle collections
- Handle and process all auction lien sales.
- Managers are trained to encourage positive online reviews via Google & Yelp which bolsters SEO & increases potential client leads
- Incoming sales calls are recorded via our facility management software & audited by supervisors to ensure that all staff’s sales calls are top notch.
- Managers routinely shop competitors to make sure they are well versed in all what the competition is offering in terms of rates & move in specials.
- All managers attend bi-annual training meetings where sales, operations & any other important issues are reviewed.
- Advertise and manage online advertising and marketing.
- Extensive, in-house controlled web design and development.
- Manage ordering of any signage and marketing materials to insure the property looks professional while grabbing the attention of prospective customers.
- Oversee all SEO (search engine optimization)
- Online Reputation Management
Employee Related Services
- A-American Storage Management employs the staff and handles all Human Resource related matters while complying with Federal, State and local employment laws.
- Process payroll and employment reporting.
- Manage staff schedules and keep accurate time records via biometrics.
- Hire and train storage managers and assistants with A-American’s operating procedures and best practices.
- Manage all employee health benefits and worker’s compensation.
- Weekly visits by upper management to monitor staff, facility maintenance, cleanliness, inventory and petty cash.
- Follow-up on discounts given and monitor fee waives.
- Yearly in-depth audits performed for the property.
- Prepare annual budgets and capital expenditure recommendations.
- Keep accurate books and records of all income and expenses.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Daily reconciliation of management reports and bank deposits.
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and comparisons of budgeted results to actual results. Ad hoc reports as requested.
Repairs & Maintenance
- Maintain the property and inspect daily for any problems and/or repairs that need to done.
- Manage getting bids, hire and supervise vendors and contractors.
- Manage all of the regular site service vendors related to the maintenance of the property.
We strive to develop the open communication relationship that each owner deserves with our open-door policy. The owners and investors are our top priority and gaining your trust is of the upmost importance to us.
Interested in our self storage management services?
We can provide you with the following items:
- An annual projected budget
- A complimentary competition survey
- A projection of one year’s income, broken down month to month
Contact us today to discuss our management services and help you find the solution best suited to your business!