Premium Management Services
A-American Storage Management has operated as an industry leader for nearly five decades. With years of extensive experience in the self storage industry, we have refined marketing, accounting, auditing, and are equipped to manage lien laws and auction processes. Whatever your business looks like, we have seen it before and are well-versed in creating service-based management services with clear communication. With A-American you will not just receive a "representative", you will have direct access to the corporate office executives by cell, e-mail and in person meetings. We train our managers to understand pricing, discounting, and the local market to stay ahead. Our proven system for increasing profits and decreasing expenses for the owners we work with set A-American apart from the competition. We will provide testimonials from current owners upon request.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Brand Recognition
- Cost Sharing Benefits (SEO, Marketing & More)
- Fully Integrated Cloud-Based Facility Management System
- Customized Approach Based on Your Facility & Market
- Daily & Custom Reporting
- No Long Term Contracts
- Multiple Branding Options
- Additional Revenue through Insurance Sales
- Decreased Auction Cost & Additional Revenue through our Online Auction Processes
- Employee Health Care Benefits
- Peace of Mind
- Advanced rent raise protocols to increase revenue and minimize tenant loss.
- Managed rate system to attract potential tenants to select units while minimizing discounts.
- Closely monitor the local market rates and trends.
- Customer service is key, and we train our employees to provide the best atmosphere to each and every customer.
- Take payments and handle collections.
- Handle and process all auction lien sales.
- Managers are trained to encourage positive online reviews via Google & Yelp which bolsters SEO & increases potential client leads.
- Incoming sales calls are recorded via our facility management software & audited by supervisors to ensure that all staff’s sales calls are top notch.
- Managers routinely shop competitors to make sure they are well versed in all that the competition is offering in terms of rates & move-in specials.
- All managers attend bi-annual training meetings where sales, operations & any other important issues are reviewed.
- Advertise and manage online advertising and marketing.
- Extensive, in-house controlled web design and development.
- Manage ordering of any signage and marketing materials to ensure the property looks professional while grabbing the attention of prospective customers.
- Oversee all SEO (search engine optimization).
- Online Reputation Management
Employee Related Services
- A-American Storage Management employs staff and handles all Human Resources related matters while complying with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Process payroll and employment reporting.
- Manage staff schedules and keep accurate time records via biometrics.
- Hire and train storage managers and assistants with A-American’s operating procedures and best practices.
- Manage all employee health benefits and worker’s compensation.
- Weekly visits by upper management to monitor staff, facility maintenance, cleanliness, inventory, and petty cash.
- Follow-up on discounts given and monitor fee waives.
- Yearly in-depth audits performed for the property.
- Prepare annual budgets and capital expenditure recommendations.
- Keep accurate books and records of all income and expenses.
- Manage accounts payable. Daily reconciliation of management reports and bank deposits.
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and comparisons of budgeted results to actual results. Ad hoc reports as requested.
Repairs & Maintenance
- Maintain the property and inspect daily for any problems and/or repairs that need to done.
- Manage getting bids, hire and supervise vendors and contractors.
- Manage all of the regular site service vendors related to the maintenance of the property.
We strive to develop the open communication relationship that each owner deserves with our open-door policy. The owners and investors are our top priority and gaining your trust is of the upmost importance to us.
Interested in our self storage management services? We can provide you with the following items:
- An annual projected budget
- A complimentary competition survey
- A projection of one year’s income, broken down month to month